I don't recommend going to sleep at 03:30. This morning I put the undies on, went to put on socks and instead put on a second pair of undies then stood there wondering why my feet were cold.
*sigh*
ya just have to shake your head and laugh at life sometimes.
Friday, 25 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You are too cute tess - thanks so much for the comment. I am so glad that i have someone who understands. How long did you do the programme perfectly for?
oh babes i never did it perfectly! My longest stretch of perfection was 2 weeks?
Yeah the first 2 weeks. I took saturdays off.
Probably why I didn't drop the 30kg in the 3 months they said would happen.
I'm much happier doing it with essential guidelines but with my own twist, makes me sane and much less rebellious when i give myself full permission :)
Hilarious hon, I can just imagine ;-)
That's damn funny
LOL thanks for the giggle
Post a Comment