Tuesday, 12 February 2008

ah ha!

sore throats successfully counteracted! HUZZAH now... what to bake/cook on saturday. Depends on finances but if there's budget I want to try a rack of lamb. Perhaps chocolate tortes for dessert? Mmmmm good. Only time shall tell.

4 comments:

stephenhow said...

Cat, it's me, Stephen. It's been over a year, but you look great! You're @ 86kg now, fantastic! I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm starting to get back to it a little at The SeeFood Diet.

Tell me you remember me, right?

Cat said...

Stephen!!! Of course I remember you, it sure has been a while but I did go back to your old blog quite a few times (even once recently) to check on ya, so good to hear from you!! I'll come by the new blog asap :D

Mary said...

I need some food porn - are you going to post photos? :-)

Cat said...

LOL Mary you're so cute! i dont think there will be anything to photograph this weekend, im making some usual dishes that are easy, theres a lot going on with FIL's 70th bday and getting everything ready for a week alone while M is at his course. if your wanting some food porn you can always pop by the food blog and search through the archives :D