Guess I forgot to write something here, bit absent minded! I have just been obsessing about my coconut oil all day. Mmmmmm coconut oil.
That and the fact that my nut supply is running dangerously low! Hopefully they get here soon so I can restock my jars.
Time to whip the winter duvet off the bed! Hurray summer is here! It's 20 right now and is supposed to be just as beautiful all week, niiiice!
The trees are blooming, the sun is shining, the birds are signing and I'm just so happy that I will probably shit daisies.
3 positives since abandoning the dieting mentality:
1. I feel happier
2. I feel healthier
3. I can eat whatever I want and am always the perfect weight
3 negatives since abandoning the dieting mentality:
uuuhhhh....
OH! I have nothing to obsess about!
Wait, yes I do.
1. The state of my summer wardrobe is absolutely appalling and I have NO MONEY to fix the issue!
2. The nerd is being pulled in a million different directions in terms of what he wants work wise and it's totally stressing him out therefor totally stressing me out
3. I'm not entirely sure I want to live in Americanaland
Ohhhh I get it! The negative to abandoning the dieting mentality is that my mind is free to obsess about stuff that ACTUALLY MATTERS!
I get it :D
Now, where the hell is my coconut oil?
***update***
Ask and ye shall receive! It just arrived laaaaa blessed be the coconut ooooil
Wednesday, 23 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment