Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Crazy happy fun

Life is nuts at the moment but it's so fun who can complain?! I'm just loving the unpredictability and making plans that can change on a moments notice depending on the outcome of a decision or two. Exciting!
My weight session was so intense last night it's a struggle to life my coffee between typing words.

It's a damned good pain. Have I lost weight since getting back into the program? Not really but my shape is slowly getting back "to normal" which is the most amazing part of the regular workouts.

Well, that and the constant positive mood! I haven't been this happy since December 23rd and must admit it's nice to feel this way after 3 months of misery, it is like the heavy suffocating blanket has lifted. Or at least has changed to a nice light sheet. Maybe it's not completely gone yet but these things take time. Especially without medication!

I've also realised that wanting to be healthy and happy despite the number is ok, I can still be healthy at whatever size and STILL want to lose weight.

It's an ongoing journey and full of interesting surprises!


Lixue wonders what all the fuss was in the first place

3 comments:

InAVintageHaze said...

sweet face!

Jadey said...

Well done honey

Tracy said...

I'm finally on-line! Gee I have so much catching up to do...Could you please make a 10-item list of most important things in your life right now to help me start ;) Huggety hugs!